Episode 32 - 2018 Halloween Special Part 2: (10/30/2018)
“Lot No. 249” by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Happy Halloween everyone. I hope you all have a fantastic fall!
Thanks for listening!
- Episode 26 (2017 Halloween Special!!!): (10/29/2017)
- "The Toll House" by W. W. Jacobs
- To download the W. W. Jacobs short story compilation ebook entitled "Sailors' Knots" for free thanks to the Gutenberg project, click HERE
- I was going to link to some good Barnes and Noble compilation of W. W. Jacobs stories, but I can't seem to find one. If any of you listeners knows of a more contemporary or full anthology of W. W. Jacobs works, please let me know - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 25 (International Podcast Day Special!): (10/3/2017)
- "The Passenger" (Excerpt from the book The Sailing Master Book II: The Long Passage) by Lee Henschel Jr.
- "Sutter's Well" by Jeff Chapman
- You can find out more about Jeff by visiting his website at
- Jeff kindly sent me a copy of his book - The Black Blade: A Huckster Novel which is next up on my reading list. If you would like to read that book as well, it can be purchased HERE
- Jeff's other books can be purchased through his website or on
- Finally - I forgot to give out a thank you to the listeners who reached out to me over my summer hiatus. I have said on the show before that I don't often hear from the listeners - I haven't heard good or bad comments, gotten feedback on what I'm doing or not doing on the show, etc. However, I have to say, when you all reached out saying "Hey, we miss you! Do another show" or "Bob! We are all caught up, where did you go? Can you come back?" I was very touched. It meant a lot to me and it was the encouragement I needed to get back in the studio. Thanks everyone.
- Kim G. - your story submissions will most likely be this years Halloween Special so - Stay Tuned!!!